Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gorilla Biscuits 1989 Wally's Part 3


Wally's had just about every major Youth Crew /Straight Edge/Hardcore band in the late eighties played there. If you want to hear something funny get a hold of the Gorilla Biscuits Start today CD with the bonus tracks and you can hear a lively discussion on Wally's versus it's nemesis Oliver J's. I don't know if it is on the current CD pressing's,I kind of doubt it.
Some memorable shows: Sick of it All,Icemen,Uniform Choice,Chain of Strength,Bold,Krakdown,Raw deal(Killing Time),Breakdown,Yot,No for a Answer,Gwar ,GG Allin,Turning Point,Judge,Wind of Change, Murphys Law etc,etc.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have a flyer or remember who else played this show? My old band Solution? played with Gorilla Biscuits in Bethlehem PA the summer of 1989. I don't recall who else played on this or then venue. All I remember is it was next to a chicken place that sold some of the hottest wings I'd ever had.
-Lon